TAG! You're IT! Influencers and Innovators AwardOverview | Influencers and Innovators | Best Aesthetic Practice Award | Lifetime Achievement Award
This TAG! You’re IT! Award shines a spotlight on influencers and innovators in aesthetic medicine. It can be presented to individuals, organizations and corporations shaping the future of our industry. Every day, physicians, researchers, practice groups, and corporations are implementing innovative programs and best practices, as well as developing new devices and techniques to advance the art and science of aesthetics.
This award will be presented to one physician, non-physician and company in each of the following four categories:
- Surgical – (e.g. surgical device development, leading-edge therapeutic techniques, best surgical outcomes)
- Non-surgical – (e.g. innovative product development, original approaches to addressing aesthetic concerns, best non-surgical outcomes)
- Technology – (e.g. new product/device designs, new uses of existing technologies that have advanced aesthetic medicine)
- Practice Management – (e.g. creative marketing programs, leading software solutions)
Who Is Eligible To Enter
Individual physicians, non-physicians, solo or group practices, and industry companies who have meaningfully advanced the aesthetic industry can be nominated or can nominate themselves within any of the above four categories. Whether it is creating or adopting a novel practice model or marketing program, inventing technological or product breakthroughs that advance aesthetic patient care, or developing devices or new techniques that define a new space in aesthetics or streamline care and recovery, The Aesthetic Show and The Aesthetic Guide wants to hear about these outstanding achievements and publish your stories to help educate and inspire our industry.
How To Make A Nomination
- Nominations of individual physicians or non-physicians should be made via the online entry form below.
- Nominations should include the category in which you are nominating and a short 300-word description of the individual’s/corporation’s contribution to the aesthetic industry or the need fulfilled by the service, device or product.
- Nominations for a best outcome related to a surgical or non-surgical procedure, please include before and after photos.
- Incomplete entry forms will not be considered.
- A nominee can be submitted in more than one category but may not be submitted more than once in each category.
Awards are based on verifiable achievements, outcomes and developments of programs, products or techniques in the U.S. or abroad.
Future goals, abstract ideas or products that have not yet come to the world-wide market will not be considered.
Candidates can include clinicians, academia, and representatives from industry who have demonstrated excellence in patient care, innovation in product development or research, and a dedication to establishing and fulfilling best practices within the aesthetic industry.
Awards will not be granted to any individual or corporation if doing so would oppose any United States law.
Nominations for all awards will be accepted through June 1, 2018.
Winners will be selected by a panel of physician and industry judges appointed by The Aesthetic Show faculty and The Aesthetic Guide editorial team and advisory board.
Winners for each award will be announced in a special ceremony hosted by Andrew Ordon, M.D., during The Aesthetic Show on Saturday, July 7, 2018.
Winners will be presented with plaques as recognition of their outstanding achievements and will be profiled in the September/October issue of The Aesthetic Guide.