Injectable Course 101
Thursday, July 6, 2017
THE Aesthetic Show 2017 - Injectable Course 101
THE Aesthetic Show™ presents a new injectable training course for beginner injectors. This course will focus on the basic science of neurotoxins and dermal fillers, safe injection techniques, proper patient facial evaluation and anatomy, safety protocols, pre/post procedure steps and more. The injectable course 101 is designed to build your confidence as an injector and prepare you to go back to your practice and be able to safely and confidently inject patients.
Lecture topics include:
- Discuss the history, safety and preparation of neurotoxins and dermal fillers
- The official FDA indications for the most widely used neurotoxins and dermal fillers
- Discuss the categories and types of neurotoxin and dermal filler products
- Pertinent facial neuro vascular and muscular anatomy needed for appropriate treatments
- Facial analysis techniques
- Patient selection process
- Safe and proper injection techniques
- How to achieve safe and predictable outcomes
- Patient consultation techniques
- Practice safety pearls to avoid legal downfalls
- Growing your practice revenues with injectables
Moderator: Nasir Mohammedi, M.D.
Expert Faculty: Gregory Buford, M.D., Rich Castellano, M.D., Craig Mezrow, M.D., Nasir Mohammedi, M.D., Lori Robertson, M.S.N., F.N.P.-C., Edward Zimmerman, M.D.
|8:30 am - 9:00 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|9:00 am - 11:00 am||Lecture|
|11:00 am - 11:15 am||Break|
|11:15 am - 1:00 pm||Lecture|
* Program schedule and faculty subject to change