The Aesthetic Show 2018 –
Pre-Show Educational Session
Thursday, July 5, 2018
The Aesthetic Show 2018 - The Art of Male Aesthetics Symposium
The Aesthetic Show™ presents The Art of Male Aesthetics Symposium featuring thought leaders who have advanced this rapidly emerging field. This full day symposium will cover all aspects of the dynamic and fast growing male aesthetics sector from patient consultation approaches to clinical treatment methods and options.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn the most progressive techniques and exclusive secrets to success from the top experts in this field. In addition, a portion of this course is devoted to live demonstrations of the latest technologies used in these emerging procedures.
Lecture topics include:
- The role of non-invasive body shaping as a priority gateway procedure for men
- Technical approaches to facial rejuvenation that avoid feminization
- Minimally and non-invasive energy-based skin rejuvenation treatments
- Optimizing success with non-surgical gynecomastia
- Penis enhancement without complications via injectables
- Emerging technologies and treatments that appeal to the male patient
- Hair restoration for men
- Dealing with the expectations and clinical goals of transgender patients
- Growing your practice revenues via male-oriented procedures and marketing
Moderators: Terrence Keaney, M.D. and Gregory Mueller, M.D.
Expert Faculty: Terrence Keaney, M.D., J.D.McCoy, N.M.D., Gregory Mueller, M.D., Marco Pelosi, M.D., III:, Paul Perito, M.D.
|8:30 am - 9:00 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|9:00 am - 11:00 am||Lecture|
|11:00 am - 11:15 am||Break|
|11:15 am - 1:00 pm||Lecture|
|1:00 pm - 2:00 pm||Lunch|
|2:00 pm - 3:45 pm||Lecture and Live Demonstrations|
|3:45 pm - 4:00 pm||Break|
|4:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Lecture and Panel Debate|
* Program schedule and faculty subject to change