The Aesthetic Show 2018 –
Pre-Show Educational Session
Thursday, July 5, 2018
The Aesthetic Show 2018 - Regenerative Aesthetics Symposium
The Aesthetic Show™ presents the Regenerative Aesthetics Symposium. Regenerative Aesthetics is an emerging interdisciplinary field of research for developing evidence-based anti-aging applications. This symposium centers on the restoration, replacement and / or rejuvenation of tissues for anti-aging purposes. Regenerative Aesthetics includes stem cell-based solutions, microfat grafting and volumization technologies, tissue re-engineering, DNA / RNA therapies, platelet rich plasma (PRP), platelet rich fibrin (PRF), stromal vascular fraction (SVF), growth factors and more.
Lecture topics include:
- Regenerative medicine in aesthetic surgery: A vision for the future or just hype
- The new panorama of microfat and SVF applications
- Stem cell therapy and PRP / PFRM – myth versus reality?
- Using biologics in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia
- Micronized fat transfer technologies and techniques
- Fat grafting versus adipocytic derived stem cells (ADCs) for rejuvenation
- Harnessing the power of growth factors for tissue rejuvenation
- Advancements in amniotic stem cell procedures
- Understanding the limitations of PRP
- Cell-assisted lipotransfer in facial augmentation
- How to successfully add regenerative aesthetic treatments to your practice
Moderators: Ryan Welter, M.D. and Allan Yang Wu, M.D.
Expert Faculty: Mark Berman, M.D., Richard Goldfarb, M.D., Tess Mauricio, M.D., Farhan Taghizadeh, M.D., Ryan Welter, M.D., Allan Yang Wu, M.D.
|8:30 am - 9:00 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|9:00 am - 11:00 am||Lecture|
|11:00 am - 11:15 am||Break|
|11:15 am - 1:00 pm||Lecture|
|1:00 pm - 2:00 pm||Lunch|
|2:00 pm - 3:45 pm||Lecture and Live Demonstrations|
|3:45 pm - 4:00 pm||Break|
|4:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Lecture and Panel Debate|
* Program schedule and faculty subject to change