Regenerative Aesthetics Symposium
Thursday, July 6, 2017
THE Aesthetic Show 2017 - Regenerative Aesthetics Symposium
THE Aesthetic Show™ is adding a dynamic pre-show session, which will focus on Regenerative Aesthetics, an emerging interdisciplinary field of research for developing evidence-based anti-aging applications. This symposium centers on the restoration, replacement and / or rejuvenation of tissues for anti-aging purposes. Regenerative Aesthetics includes stem cell-based solutions, microfat grafting and volumization technologies, tissue re-engineering, DNA / RNA therapies, platelet rich plasma (PRP), platelet rich fibrin (PRF), stromal vascular fraction (SVF), growth factors and more.
Lecture topics include:
- Regenerative medicine in aesthetic surgery: A vision for the future or just hype
- The new panorama of microfat and SVF applications
- Stem cell therapy and PRP / PFRM – myth versus reality?
- Using biologics in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia
- Micronized fat transfer technologies and techniques
- Fat grafting versus adipocytic derived stem cells (ADCs) for rejuvenation
- Harnessing the power of growth factors for tissue rejuvenation
- Advancements in amniotic stem cell procedures
- Understanding the limitations of PRP
- Cell-assisted lipotransfer in facial augmentation
- How to successfully add regenerative aesthetic treatments to your practice
Moderators: Steven Cohen, M.D. and Mark Berman, M.D.
Expert Faculty: Shino Bay Aguilera, D.O., Mark Berman, M.D., Bulent Cihantimur, M.D., Steven Cohen, M.D., Jason Emer, M.D., Richard Goldfarb, M.D., Anil Rajani, M.D., Farhan Taghizadeh, M.D., George Taylor, M.D., Nikolay Turovets, Ph.D., Ryan Welter, M.D., Allan Yang Wu, M.D.
|8:30 am - 9:00 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|9:00 am - 11:00 am||Lecture|
|11:00 am - 11:15 am||Break|
|11:15 am - 1:00 pm||Lecture|
|1:00 pm - 2:00 pm||Lunch|
|2:00 pm - 3:45 pm||Lecture and Live Demonstrations|
|3:45 pm - 4:00 pm||Break|
|4:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Lecture and Panel Debate|
* Program schedule and faculty subject to change